1. Responsible for server-side development;
2. Able to fully understand and implement business logic.
1. More than one year of development experience;
2. Familiar with Python3 syntax, familiar with common libraries;
3. Have good coding habits and naming conventions;
4. Familiar with the front-end and back-end separation development model;
5. Familiar with Linux basic operating commands;
6. Familiar with TDD (Test Driven Development) is preferred;
7. Familiar with Git version management tools (preferred).
1. Accessibility to read English help files;
2. Can adapt to occasional business trips.
Welcome outstanding fresh students to join us!