The latest information
POSITION：Shanghai sharetek Technology Co.,ltd. > about > recruitment > zhuzhou >
MES The engineer
1. Responsible for MES system development, maintenance, abnormal investigation and handling to ensure stable operation of the system;
2. Responsible for the detailed design document writing of related modules, software function development, testing, and online;
3. Participate in the demand research and system design of new projects;
4. Responsible for the interaction between systems (MES, ERP, WMS, etc.);
5. Participate in the construction of modern smart factories;
6. Provide user training and technical support.
1. Bachelor degree or above, more than 2 years of work experience;
2. Familiar with the development environment of .net, master mvc5, ef6;
4. Familiar with the program development of win form, master IO file processing, multithreading, network communication, WEB API and web service call methods are preferred;
5. Familiar with sql syntax, familiar with mainstream databases such as sql server, mysql, oracle is preferred;
6. Be able to independently be responsible for the technical support and operation and maintenance of a project;
7. Experience in MES project development and implementation is preferred.