The latest information
POSITION：Shanghai sharetek Technology Co.,ltd. > about > recruitment > nanjing >
1. Participate in the demand investigation, analysis and import, system maintenance and development of new types of EAP related systems;
2. Complete the online implementation of the EAP project, complete the EAP system test and update in the later stage, install and maintain the EAP terminal equipment, conduct general fault analysis and problem solving;
3. Collect user requirements and develop software according to equipment documentation;
4. Participate in the testing, development, debugging, and launch of the on-site EAP system;
5. Compile SOP documents, and be responsible for providing relevant knowledge training to users;
6. Cooperate and support the implementation of various IT projects of other teams, and complete the tasks assigned by the leader;
7. Maintain the normal operation of EAP-related systems, maintain the system and handle exceptions;
8. Instruct and train new personnel in the department to grow, and do a good job in the inheritance of technology.
1. Bachelor degree or above, computer and other related majors, more than 2 years of work experience, EAP, FDC, APC, RMS development experience is preferred;
2. Familiar with communication protocols such as SECS/GEM and TCP/IP;
3. Proficiency in the use of VB, C#, and other development languages, and understand the basic concepts, methods and tools of code management;
4. Proficiency in using SQL, Oracle and other database management software;
5. Possess a serious and down-to-earth working attitude; a rigorous and realistic work style; a proactive learning spirit; a good teamwork and excellent communication skills;
6. English CET-4 or above or proficient reading of English technical documents.