The latest information
POSITION：Shanghai sharetek Technology Co.,ltd. > about > recruitment > Shanghai >
Automatic control engineer
1. Assist to complete the design of pre-sale non-standard automation control scheme;
2. According to the project requirements, coordinate the team to complete the detailed design, commissioning and final delivery of the non-standard automation equipment control system and archive the technical solution, including PLC, robot, vision, SCADA and production line control subsystems;
3. Continuously communicate project requirements with customers, coordinate on-site commissioning and company design team to complete changes and modifications in the process of the project, to ensure that the project is delivered on time;
4. Responsible for completing the technical documents related to automation control, including design documents at different stages and the preparation of product manual files.
1. Have rich experience in non-standard automation project design, debugging and delivery, and have a relatively in-depth understanding of non-standard automation systems;
2. Familiar with non-standard automation equipment related SCADA software programming (C#), industrial robot programming (ABB, Epson), PLC (scimens, Mitsubishi) programming control and machine vision application technologies;
3. Ability to complete technical research and product development related documentation, equipment manuals, training manuals and other documentation, proficient in the use of English technical materials;
4. Have strong learning ability, communication ability, good teamwork ability; have a sense of responsibility and responsibility, not afraid of difficulties;
5. Have more than 2 years of project technical management and design experience;
6. Majors related to automation in 985/211 colleges are preferred.