The latest information
POSITION：Shanghai sharetek Technology Co.,ltd. > about > recruitment > Shanghai >
The cost of competent
1. Responsible for the management of cost team personnel, improve work methods, and guide colleagues to do cost-related work;
2. Calculate the company's various cost expenditures, do a good job of cost, expense, and inventory analysis, and propose cost/expense optimization plans;
3. Pay attention to production indicators, monitor abnormalities in daily cost data, and do a good job in cost management;
4. Continuously optimize the cost accounting process, and put forward suggestions for improvement in response to existing problems, do a good job in cost accounting and control, and promote cost reduction;
5. According to the company's organizational structure and accounting requirements, combined with product composition, participate in the formulation of cost-related master data, and maintain it in the ERP system to standardize and standardize basic data such as cost accounting and analysis;
6. Report monthly cost status to superiors and provide cost reports, and provide cost information and suggestions that are conducive to decision-making.
1. Intermediate and above titles are preferred;
2. Familiar with Shanghai finance and taxation regulations and financial software, and have more than 3 years of manufacturing cost accounting experience;
3. Familiar with using Kingdee K3 and other related ERP financial software;
4. Accounting experience in listed companies and high-tech enterprises is preferred.